WELCOME TO SPRING 2019
THE GARDEN WILL BE OPEN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY FROM SATURDAY APRIL 6TH TO SUNDAY JULY 14TH FROM 9A.M to 4P.M. DURING OUR REGULAR RETAIL NURSERY SEASON. THE LAST GARDEN ENTRY IS AT 3:30P.M.
FOR THE FIRST TIME STARTING JULY 20TH. THROUGH OCTOBER THE 26TH, WE WILL HAVE NEW ADDITIONAL HOURS ON SATURDAYS ONLY FROM 9A.M. TO 4P.M. . THE LAST GARDEN ENTRY WILL BE AT 3:30 P.M. THE RETAIL PLANT NURSERY WILL CLOSE JULY 13TH.
- No food is allowed in the garden but a picnic table is located underneath the big Elm outside of the garden on a first come first serve basis.
- The garden is most beautiful in the morning but is lovely anytime in every season. For those of you who are interested in learning how to identify flora, trees, shrubs and perennials are numbered with a corresponding key available at the gate or on your phone at parkersfarmandgarden.com More than 200 trees, shrubs and perennials make their home here.
- The daily entry fee is $5 per adult over 18 years old. $2.50 for children 18 and under. Children under 5 are free.
- 2019 MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Memberships are $25 per adult. $50 for a family of two adults with four children under 18. More than four children under 18 will be charged $5 for each additional child. Memberships allow free entrance to the garden for all of the 45 days we are open. If you would like to buy a membership for a birthday or a Christmas surprise or for any other special occasion just write me a line on the contact page and I will set it up for you.