THE GARDEN IS CLOSED FOR THE 2018 SEASON. THE GARDEN WILL REOPEN APRIL 6TH 2019. IN THE MEAN TIME…PLEASE LOOK AT THE PARKER MEMO ON THIS SITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GARDENING ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS.
WE WILL BE OPEN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY FROM SATURDAY APRIL 6TH TO SUNDAY JULY 14TH FROM 9A.M to 4P.M. DURING OUR REGULAR RETAIL NURSERY SEASON. THE LAST GARDEN ENTRY IS AT 3:30P.M.
FOR THE FIRST TIME WE WILL HAVE NEW ADDITIONAL HOURS ON SATURDAYS ONLY FROM 9A.M. TO 4P.M. STARTING JULY 20TH. THROUGH OCTOBER THE 26TH. THE LAST GARDEN ENTRY WILL BE AT 3:30 P.M. THE RETAIL PLANT NURSERY WILL NOT BE OPEN AND PLANTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SALES DURING THIS TIME.
- Start your day in one of the most beautiful gardens in New Mexico. Bring Mom or your best friend or your new love and share a really good cup of free coffee or pick up a free bottle of water or a great tasting free Big K soda. No food is allowed in the garden but a picnic table is located outside of the garden on a first come first serve basis.
- The garden is most beautiful in the morning but its lovely anytime in every season. Botanical maps are available if horticulture is your forte. Hundreds of trees, shrubs and perennials make their home here.
- The daily entry fee is $5 per adult over 18 years old. $2.50 for children 18 and under. Children under 5 are free.
- 2019 MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Memberships are $25 per adult. $50 for a family of two adults with four children under 18. More than four children under 18 will be charged $5 for each additional child. Memberships allow free entrance to the garden for all of the 45 days we are open. If you would like to buy a membership for a birthday or a Christmas surprise or for any other special occasion just write me a line on the contact page and I will set it up for you.